Feeling stagnant in your surfing, lost your confidence or looking for something to give your surfing a boost? Intermediate surf guiding is the perfect combination of guidance, feedback and local knowledge to help you push your surfing to the next level!
Whether you're looking for coaching sessions to further improve your technique, or a friendly face to share waves with, our team will make sure you have the best surfing experience possible, taking you to the area's premier breaks whilst sharing their invaluable local knowledge.
We guarantee small groups (4-6 people per instructor) to ensure saftey and a high quality of instruction and guidance, to give you the best surfing experience during your holiday.
IS THIS PACKAGE FOR ME?
If you can already paddle into unbroken waves, ride green waves frontside and backside and have a good level of water fitness, this package will help take your surfing up a level.
Water time is key and it's our mission to get you in the water as much as possible during your stay with us. You'll get to surf a range of quieter surf spots within your ability, and our qualified surf guides will be on hand both in and out of the water to help fine-tune your surf skills.
If you prefer to have surf lessons with our friendly surf school, take a look at our beginner surf package
BEST TIME TO VISIT: OCTOBER - APRIL
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
This package doesn't include 'surf lessons', but will include a local surf guide on hand to give you coaching and tips to help fine-tune your technique, whilst sharing their knowledge of the different surf breaks in and around the area of Tamraght, Taghazout and Agadir.
You will get tips on:
- safe entry and exit points to a range of local surf breaks
- how to deal with breaking waves when paddling to the lineup
- efficient 'take off' to catch the waves before they break
- effective wave selection and reading of the wave
- positioning in the peak (where the waves will break)
- riding the face of the wave and control of speed
- basic manouevers such as bottom turns, top turns and
· Surf coaching and guidance from a qualified surf guide
· 6 day surf board and wetsuit hire
· 6 x 2.5 hour morning surf sessions
· Afternoon ‘free surf’ sessions with instructor
supervision and feedback
· Transport to/from the best surf spots
· Daily Moroccan breakfast and packed lunch
· 6 yummy dinners included per week
· Surf Riad accommodation with private bathroom
· Return Agadir Transfers (for packages 5 nights +)
from €450 per person, per week