Due to the current travel restrictions, Villa Azhar & Azrac Surf School are closed until further notice.
The safety of our guests. staff and loved ones is paramount, and whilst there is a great deal of fear, separation and uncertainty in the air, please know that our virtual door is always open should you need us!
The Moroccan borders are still closed for travellers and tourists wanting to visit. We're hopeful that they will be open and flights will be running again very soon, so we're using this time wisely to make sure that your future stay with us will be as safe and as comfortable as possible.
The waves, sunshine and good vibes will be waiting for you!
Worried about your upcoming booking with us?
If you booked your stay with us before Covid-19 and are not sure if you'll be able to visit - don't worry!
Deposits are non-refundable, but all upcoming bookings effected by Covid-19 are eligible to be postposed and rebooked to new dates once everything settles down, and without any admin charge. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more info, or drop us an email at email@example.com with any questions and we'll be happy to help!
Though the borders are still closed, we know that many of you are longing for some sunshine and waves, but may still be feeling unsure whether its the best time to book a trip.
We're currently accepting bookings from October 1st 2020 - we're hoping by then that the Moroccan borders will be open for travellers to visit, giving us time to make sure.
For any new bookings, we're accepting a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total cost of your stay (normally 30%) in order to secure your spot(s), but please know that bookings effected by Covid-19 are eligible to be postposed and rebooked to new dates without any admin charge.